Since 2004, Attorney Carrie L. Rentz has been practicing law in the state of Florida. She began her career as an Assistant State Attorney for the 18th Judicial Circuit prosecuting misdemeanor charges and later felony charges. It didn’t take long for her to see that her calling was working with people who had been accused of crimes, rather than prosecute them. After a few years spent working part-time with the Office of Criminal Conflict and Civil Regional Council and simultaneously running her own private practice, Carrie transitioned to running her firm full-time.
Since that time, she has handled thousands of criminal cases for her clients, helping them to obtain favorable outcomes for their situations. Her practice focuses primarily on helping those accused of sex crimes, domestic violence, theft crimes, and working with young people who were accused of criminal offenses. Her advocacy has earned her a 10.0 Superb Avvo Rating and ranking among the National Trial Lawyers’ Top 100 Trial Attorneys.
- University of Florida – B.S., 2000
- Stetson University – MBA, 2003
- Stetson University, School of Law – J.D., 2003
Professional Associations & Memberships
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida
- Seminole County Bar Association
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Winter Park Chamber of Commerce